Burnley vs Fulham H2h Statistics And Analysis;English Premier league
- Each team has recorded two victories in their last five games while one ended with a 1-1 draw.
- Turf Moor will be witnessing a bottom tier match in the premier league as Burnley takes on Fulham this weekend.
- Sean Dyche’s men had a slow start to the season but they show signs of improvement having a back to back win against West Ham and Huddersfield.
- The hosts are 16th placed with eighteen points just four points above their rivals.
- In front of their fans, the Clarets have three wins, three draws, and four defeats after playing ten home games.
- The guests, on the other hand, failed to beat Oldham despite their desperate need of a victory to regain their much-needed confidence.
- The Cottagers are second from the bottom in the standings with four points above the rock bottom Huddersfield.
- Fulham is the worst team on the road in the EPL fixtures having recorded zero wins in the already eleven games played on foreign soil.
Burnley vs Fulham Prediction:
- Burnley have turned the corner around and grinding result which as seen them out of the danger zone; that is not the case thou for the London outfit who seem to be lacking confidence and rhythm among the group.
- The clarets are the favorite in this one but don’t rule out the Ranieri side