Burkina Faso vs Botswana H2H Statistics And Analysis.
- The two nations have met three times where Burkina Faso have won twice while Botswana have won once.
- Burkina Faso will be looking to bounce back from a 2-0 loss to Mauritania away from home as they welcome Botswana for the third round of the Africa Cup Of Nations.
- Having recorded a 3-1 win over Angola in the opening game of the competition, they stand second on the Group one table with three points.
- They have lost one game in their last five home games winning one and drawing three.
- Having lost in the two games of the competition to the likes of Mauritania and Angola, they are at the bottom of the table with no point having failed to score and conceded two goals on the run.
- In their last five away games, they have won one, drawn one and lost three.
- We expect more than two goals in this one with the home team with the upper hand.
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM FOR ACCURATE SPORTPESA DAILY PREDICTIONS.