Brazil V Costa Rica:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Brazil will take on Costa Rica for the 2nd match of the group after surrendering a 1st half lead to draw to Switzerland despite being the better side in the most part of the match.
- Now they have a chance to redeem themselves with a win here to avoid pressure entering into the last game of the group.
- Neymar looked rusty in the game after a long lay off but should turn up in this one , Coutinho scored a brilliant goal and could be the man tasked to lead this sides if Neymar form becomes a concern.
- Costa Rica failed to reciprocate what they showed in Brazil four years ago with luster performance that so them lose 1-0 to Serbia.
- The North American side were naive in front of goal despite their brilliant counter attacking football and now they have an uphill task of getting past Brazil and Switzerland if there are to march their heroics four years ago when they made it to the quarter finals.
- This should be a straight win for Brazil who are bookies favorite to clinch the trophy and teams like Costa Rica shouldn’t not be a problem.
- These two have met ten times in all competitions with Brazil with the upper hand with nine wins and just one lose.
- Brazil have won both of their WC meetings against Costa Rica.
- Brazil are undefeated in their last 18 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Brazil have won their last 5 matches against Costa Rica in all competitions.
- Neymar is a doubt for this clash but should be fit in time although Douglas Costa is on standby to replace him.
- Fred who twisted his ankle before the tournament kicked off is a major doubt but shouldn’t have started anyway.
- Costa Rica have a full fit squad to choose from.
Probable line ups:
- Brazil 4-3-3;Alisson,Marcelo,Miranda,Silva,Danilo,Coutinho,Casemiro,Paulinho,Neymar,Jesus,
- Costa Rica 3-4-2-1;Navas,Acosta,Gonzalez,Duarte,Calvo,Guzman,Borges,Gamboa,Ruiz,Bolanos,
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Freesupertips||Brazil -1.5 handcap||4-0|
|Predictz||Brazil -1 handcap||3-0|
|Windrawwin||Brazil -1 handcap||4-0|
|Football Predictions||Brazil win||3-0|
- Brazil to win
- HTFT Brazil/Brazil
- Brazil -1 handcap
- Over 2.5 goals