13. Bournemouth vs Watford H2H Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mid-week Jackpot Matches.
HEAD TO HEAD:
- Bournemouth secured a stunning 4-0 win over Watford in their last meetings away from home.
- In their last five meetings, they have drawn three times as each team won one game.
- Bournemouth have won one game, drawn three and lost one in their last five home meetings with Watford.
- Bournemouth made a flying start to the league but they seem to be out of steam as they have lost three games in their last five league games.
- The hosts are at position twelve on the league table with twenty six points; they have won eight games, drawn two and lost nine on the road.
- They have lacked a clear form in their last five home league games as they won two games and lost three in the process.
- Watford have been having a relatively good performance going for three unbeaten games but suffered a 2-1 loss to Chelsea in their recent game.
- The visitors are at position ten on the premier league table with twenty seven points; they have won eight games, drawn three and lost eight on the run.
- They have produced a bag of results in their last five away games as they won one game, drew two and lost two.
JOIN US FOR THE MID-WEEK BONUS COMBINATION!
HAPPY NEW YEAR MEMBERS!