Belgium vs Tunisia:Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- Belgium opened their campaign in the right path when their put 3 goals past Panama but had to wait till the 2nd half to break the deadlock.
- Roman Lukaku got two on the day but was accused by their Captain Hazard for hiding in the 1st half by not getting involved often.
- This should be a routine win for the Martinez coached side who have a far more superior quality than their opponents.
- Tunisia on the other hand gave England a torrid time in the opening match but were outdone a by last goal having defended the all of the 2nd half.
- Another uphill awaits and a lose here could see them bid farewell to Russia so expect them to turn up.
These two have already met two times with Belgium winning one and drawing the other.
- Belgium have won their last 6 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Belgium’s last 11 games (FIFA World Cup).
- Belgium have scored at least 2 goals in their last 6 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Belgium have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Tunisia in all competitions.
- Tunisia are without a clean sheet in four matches.
- Belgium’s competitive record against African sides is: W2, D1, L0.
- Kompany Vermelen and Batshuayi missed the first match and are not expected to be fit for this one either.
- Tunisia No.1 keeper picked up a knock against England and will sit out on this one.
- Belgium 3-4-2-1:Courtois, Alderweireld, Boyata, Vertonghen, Meunier, Carrasco, Witsel, De Bruyne, Hazard, Mertens, Lukaku
- Tunisia 4-1-4-1:Ben Mustapha, Bronn, Ben Youssef, Menah, Maaloul, Skhiri, Sassi, Badri, Ben Youssef, Sliti, Khazri
PREDICTIONS FROM OTHER SITES
|Freesupertips||Belgium -1 handcap||3-0|
|Football predictions||Belgium win||2-0|
|league lane||Beigium -1 handcap||3-0|
- Belgium win
- Over 2.5 goals
- Lukaku to score anytime