Australia vs Peru Predictions, H2H: Sportpesa Midweek Jackpot Tips
- The finals group games in group see will take place on Tuesday with Australia slated to play Peru.
- Australia still have a slim chance of making it to round of 16 but will solely depend on Denmark result and must win against Peru in the 1st place.
- The Socceroos were unlucky to lose their 1st match to France as they were undone by the VAR but performed well in that match, they drew their 2nd match with Denmark and will be hoping of beating Peru and play lucky fall on their side.
- Peru on the other hand have already booked their plane from Russia and will be playing for pride in this one .
- They lost their 1st two matches and perhaps should have won the 1st one that they failed to convert their chances.
- Peru will not go down easily expect them to give their opponents torrid time.
- This will be their first meeting between the two
- Each of the last 6 matches that Peru have played had under 2.5 goals
- Australia are close to replicating their South Africa 2010 game-by-game form (L1, D1, W1) – they won their final game 2-1.
- Peru are winless in their last eight World Cup matches (D2 L6), failing to score in six of those games.
- Australia are undefeated in 18 of their last 20 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Andrew Nabout is out with a dislocated shoulder for Australia and coach may give Arzani a start in this match.
- Peru are sweating on Renato Tapia fitness after a concusion against Denmark while Veteran Farfan tournament is already over with an head injury.
Probable line ups:
- Australia 4-2-3-1;Ryan – Risdon, Sainsbury, Milligan, Behich – Leckie, Mooy, Jedinak, Kruse – Rogic – Juric.
- Peru 4-2-3-1;Gallese – Advincula, Ramos, Rodriguez, Trauco – Aquino, Yotun – Carrillo, Cueva, Flores – Guerrero.