Athletic Bilbao vs Valencia H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- Athletic Bilbao will be looking to end their seven win less run games in the league as they host Valencia.
- They are at the bottom half of the table on the edge of entering the relegation zone. After eight rounds, they have gathered eight points from one win, five draws and two losses.
- The hosts have produced a bag of results in their five home games having won one game, drawn two and lost two.
- Valencia were held on back to back draw by the likes of Leganes and Barcelona ahead of their visits to Estadio San Mames.
- They are at position fourteen on the table with ten points; they have won one game, drawn seven and lost one.
- The visitors have played four away league games; they won one, drew in two and lost in one.
- The two teams met in the beginning of the year where they ended in a 1-1 draw at this same ground.
- Athletic Bilbao have remained unbeaten in their last five home meetings with Valencia having won three games and drawn in two.
- Athletic are win less in their last six matches but have lost tow in that period.
- Valencia are undefeated in their last seven matches and have only lost one in their last nine.
- Athletic have lost their last two at home and have only recorded two victory at home in their last ten.
- Valencia are unbeaten in their last six away matches but have only won two of those.