Argentina-Croatia :Predictions, Time, odds, Preview, and Betting Tips
- 2014 finalist Argentina were frustrated by debutants Iceland to a 1-1 draw coupled by Messi missing a spot kick late in the match.
- The South America outfit will be desperate with a good result here when they face Croatia a more tougher opponents than Iceland and would need to up their game as their looked disorganized and blunt going forward despite their lethal attacking front line.
- Croatia started their campaign in style dispatching Nigeria 2-0 and will be out there to add more misery to Argentina with a positive result.
- Croatia a very technical side boosting of a crop of good midfield led by captain fantastic Luka Modric will look to out muscle an inexperienced midfield of Argentina who struggled to contain Iceland and hope of sneaking with a draw.
- These is a tough one to call but Argentina head into this slightly favorite considering their world class attacking force and if Messi turns up things go their way.H2h
The two teams have played four times before, with Argentina winning twice, Croatia once, while one was a draw.
- Argentina are undefeated in their last 5 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Croatia are undefeated in their last 5 matches (FIFA World Cup).
- Six of Argentina’s last ten matches have finished with 2.5 goals or less, and eight of Croatia’s last ten have seen 2.5 goals or less.
- Both sides have full fit squad to pick from no injury have been reported.
- Argentina are expected to make drastic changes after a dismissal display in the 1st match.
Probable line ups :
- Argentina 3-4-1-2:Caballero, Mercado, Otamendi, Tagliafico, Salvio, Acuna, Perez, Mascherano, Messi, Aguero Pavon
- Croatia 4-2-3-1: Subasic, Vrsaljko, Lovren, Vida, Strinic, Rakitic, Brozovic, Perisic, Modric, Rebic, Mandzukic.
- Both teams to score
- Over 2.5 goals
- Messi to score anytime