17. Alaves vs Villarreal H2h Statistics And Analysis;Sportpesa Mega Jackpot Matches.
- The two teams met in the beginning of the year where Alaves recorded a 2-1 win away from home. They haven’t drawn in their last five meetings.
- Alaves have won three games, drawn one and lost one in their last five home meetings with Villarreal.
- Alaves started the title race at a very low point having lost to Barcelona in their first game but they have been seen to have improved having come from a 2-1 loss to Levante away from home to record a back to back win over Real Madrid and Celta Vigo.
- They are enjoying the third position on the table with 17 points; they have won five games, drawn two and lost two.
- The hosts are unbeaten in the four home league games; they won two and drew two.
- Villarreal were held on a 1-1 draw by Atl. Madrid to extend their winless run to three consecutive games.
- They are currently at the bottom half of the table with nine points having won two games, drawn three and lost four.
- The visitors have played four away league game; they won two, drew one and lost one.
- The last five matches sees Alaves with two Big wins against Madrid and Celta Vigo and have won three of their last five meetings. Villarreal have struggled lately and their Europa commitment is not making it any easier Based on This Alaves gets the nod ahead of the visitors once more
JOIN US NOW FOR THE MEGA JACKPOT PREDICTION COMBINATION!!IT’S TIME TO WIN!